Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: stay at home or gotta go

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    stay at home or gotta go

    when it is vacation time what do you want to do?
    Stay at home or do you have to go somewhere, anywhere?
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jtw61194's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2006
    Posts
    873
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: stay at home or gotta go

    Stay at home. Vacations are twice more work than work. Might be different when the kids get older and you don't have to play putt-putt and eat pizza 24-7.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member namaste1's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 18th, 2007
    Posts
    67
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: stay at home or gotta go

    Gotta go!!! It is one of the ways to experience life outside of Wise County. We can never know about or experience other cultures if we never go anywhere.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_neutral's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2005
    Posts
    130
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: stay at home or gotta go

    After the kids grew up and left home. It was go. Now i am happy with being home. Vacation was more of a job to me than any relaxation. I usually went back to work more worn out than when i left on vacation. It was fun with the family however it was burdensome.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ms pemberley's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2007
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: stay at home or gotta go

    Definitely got to go, somewhere, anywhere, but here. For me, vacationing is simple -- try to go "out of season" ie late fall, early spring, stay in one place a couple of days, then spend a couple of days somewhere else. Since there are no kids in tow, I can pick and choose when and where to stop and what to do and see when I get there. I'm one of those people who would love to just drive cross-country, just to see what I could see. And if I thought myself familiar enough with the area I was in at the time, I would definitely be finding those back roads off the beaten path.
    Looking for my Darcy, but finding only Wickham. Right now, I'd settle for Bingley.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •